The SSE™ Portal integrates into existing development
environments, extending a broad-based community to the web
to enable effective planning of project scope and schedules.
It helps onsite managers to maintain control of projects while
building trust between offsite and onsite teams, especially
critical when undertaking offshore IT initiatives.
The SSE™ offers numerous ways to
maximize productivity and security. Features include:
• SSE™ Artifacts: add text
documents, news articles, HTML pages, and bookmarks.
• Threaded discussion boards: Organize and shares collective
knowledge without mass emails.
• Note Board: Display announcements and draws attention
to new content.
• Shared Lists: Share information including databases,
task lists, and websites.
• Projects Calendar: Display scheduled task, meetings,
reminders, and project milestones.
• Imaging: Provide online image catalogs with comment
• File Sharing: Store and share any file with tailored
restrictions on uploading or downloading.
• Chat: Facilitate real time meetings without disturbing
a company’s existing security practices.
• Software Group Messaging: Provide instant pier-to-pier
communication between members.
• Group List: Track and log project membership and access.
• Invite Others: Invite members via automated email
• Feedback: Permit document authors to receive direct
feedback from users.
• Preferences: Allow users to customize personal data,
profiles and preferences.
• Tracking: Capture and archive all knowledge capital
as it is created.
• Security: protect collaboration with unbreakable 128bit
The SSE™ Portal enables collaboration
between programmers with unparalleled security resulting in
higher visibility of projects and transparency of the development
process. It secures development environments for internal
and outsourced development projects.
The SSE™ Portal reduces operational
risk from external hackers and malicious programmers by controlling
internal processes and leveraging cost-effective outsourcing
options. It optimizes operations and communications in real
time with a collaborative development philosophy that enables
a corporate-wide buy-in of common practices.
Develop software in a secure collaborative
environment and police the extended enterprise in real time.